Thursday, October 26, 2006

Winning the War One New Slogan at a Time.

Credit goes to GSD at Firedoglake for the title. And to quote Christy Hardin Smith,
As for George Bush, well he'd like you to forget that the buck stops anywhere near him ever. ThinkProgress has put together a great clip compendium from the Bush Administration statements this past weekend and from this morning (from Dan Bartlett's truthiness appearance on CBS) that the Bush Administration has "never been a stay the course strategy." HA!
Sheesh. I predict that the word "benchmarks" will be the next term the administration will proclaim it never said. I don't know what it means when an administration is so self-delusional, but it can't be good.

I was thinking of commenting on Rush Limbaugh's commentary on Michael J. Fox's Parkinson's disease but I want to keep my dinner down.

No comments: