Saturday, April 22, 2006

My Message to Harriet Miers

I posted this at the fictitious Harriet Miers blog but I really meant it. Some things are just plain wrong.

Look out for that bus, Harriet!

Rumor has it, you are about to be canned. I hope you can hang on to your job.

Josh Bolton seems to live in a fantasy world where shoving a few people overboard will somehow help the ship of state emerge from the hurricane it has been blindly plowing into full speed ahead.

Another recent example of "just plain wrong" is Michelle Malkin's decision to "sic 'em" on a couple of college lefties who tried to organize a protest against military recruitment on their campus. My daughter is an opinionated college freshman (is there any other kind?). Should national mouthpieces like Malkin behave this way?

I'm actually embarrased for her. She's a grown up (supposedly). I'd love to hear the recruiters say on the record whether they felt threatened in any way.

No comments: