Thursday, November 02, 2006

New Song: "I Blame Clinton"


A song for the Republican pundits out there. The words have been
placed in the public domain.

(v. 1)

Well Osama ain'’t been found
Iraq casualties abound
And I blame Clinton

That ol'’ deficits a mess
Coulter wears that same old dress
Well I blame Clinton

We got Foley’'s pedophile emails
Abrahamoff's goin’' to jail
Well blame it on Clinton

(v.2)
North Korea’'s got a nuke
Mid-terms look like a rebuke
And I blame Clinton

There'’s a bird flu on the loose
And Limbaugh’'s had some drug abuse
But I blame Clinton

If there'’s a brush fire or a quake
Or if I have a stomach ache
Then I blame Clinton

(instrumental verse)

(V.3)
Now the Taliban returns
And global warming's a concern
So I blame Clinton

Halliburton's got the dough
No bid contracts don’'t ya know
But I blame Clinton

It'’s been five years since he'’s gone
But everything that has gone wrong
Well I blame Clinton

No comments: